SUNNE® HEATER Limited Warranty Sunne Labs Corporation
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
1. WHAT THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS; PERIOD OF COVERAGE: Sunne Labs Corporation (“Sunne”), 177 Balboa Street, Mayagüez, Puerto Rico, USA, warrants to the owner of the enclosed product that the product contained in this box (“Product”) will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of delivery following the original retail purchase (one (1) year if the product purchased is a factory refurbished product), and if a SUNNE PRO INSTALLER or SUNNE PRO RESELLER sells and installs the Product and enters a valid SUNNE PRO ID during setup, an additional three (3) years, resulting in a warranty period of five (5) years for that Product (collectively, the “Warranty Period”). If the Product fails to conform to this Limited Warranty during the Warranty Period, Sunne will, at its sole discretion, either (a) repair or replace any defective Product or component; or (b) accept the return of the Product and refund the money actually paid (not value) by the original purchaser for the Product. Repair or replacement may be made with a new or refurbished product or components, at Sunne sole discretion. If the Product or a component incorporated within it is no longer available, Sunne may, at Sunne sole discretion, replace the Product with a similar product of similar function. This is your sole and exclusive remedy for breach of this Limited Warranty. Any Product that has either been repaired or replaced under this Limited Warranty will be covered by the terms of this Limited Warranty for the longer of (a) ninety (90) days from the date of delivery of the repaired Product or replacement Product, or (b) the remaining Warranty Period. This Limited Warranty is transferable from the original purchaser to subsequent owners, but the Warranty Period will not be extended in duration or expanded in coverage for any such transfer.
2. WARRANTY CONDITIONS; HOW TO GET SERVICE IF YOU WANT TO CLAIM UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY: Before making a claim under this Limited Warranty, the owner of the Product must (a) notify Sunne of the intention to claim by visiting
Sunne.com/support or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org during the Warranty Period and providing a description of the alleged failure, and (b) comply with Sunne’ return shipping instructions. Sunne will have no warranty obligations with respect to a returned Product if it determines, in its reasonable discretion after examination of the returned Product, that the Product is an Ineligible Product (defined below). Sunne will bear all costs of return shipping to owner and will reimburse any shipping costs incurred by the owner, except with respect to any Ineligible Product, for which owner will bear all shipping costs.
3. WHAT THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER: This Limited Warranty does not cover the following (collectively “Ineligible Products”): (i) Products marked as “sample” or “Not for Sale”, or sold “AS IS”; (ii) Products that have been subject to: (a) modifications, alterations, tampering, or improper maintenance or repairs; (b) handling, storage, installation, testing, or use not in accordance with the User’s Guide or other instructions provided by Sunne; (c) abuse or misuse of the Product; (d) breakdowns, fluctuations, or interruptions in electric power or the telecommunications network; or (e) Acts of God, including but not limited to lightning, flood, tornado, earthquake, or hurricane; or (iii) any non-Sunne branded hardware products, even if packaged or sold with Sunne hardware. This Limited Warranty does not cover consumable parts, including batteries, unless damage is due to defects in materials or workmanship of the Product, or software (even if packaged or sold with the product). Sunne recommends that you use only authorized service providers for maintenance or repair. Unauthorized use of the Product or software can impair the Product’s performance and may invalidate this Limited Warranty.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: EXCEPT AS STATED ABOVE IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SUNNE DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SUNNE ALSO LIMITS THE DURATION OF ANY APPLICABLE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
5. LIMITATION OF DAMAGES: IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS, IN NO EVENT WILL SUNNE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES FOR LOST DATA OR LOST PROFITS, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR THE PRODUCT, AND SUNNE’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR THE PRODUCT WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE PRODUCT BY THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THE SUNNE ONLINE SERVICES (“SERVICES”) PROVIDE YOU INFORMATION (“PRODUCT INFORMATION”) REGARDING YOUR SUNNE
PRODUCTS OR OTHER PERIPHERALS CONNECTED TO YOUR PRODUCTS (“PRODUCT PERIPHERALS”). THE TYPE OF PRODUCT PERIPHERALS THAT MAY BE CONNECTED TO YOUR PRODUCT MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE DISCLAIMERS ABOVE, ALL PRODUCT INFORMATION IS PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, “AS IS”, AND “AS AVAILABLE”. SUNNE DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT, OR GUARANTEE THAT PRODUCT INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE OR THAT PRODUCT INFORMATION OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR PRODUCT WILL PROVIDE SAFETY IN YOUR HOME. YOU USE ALL PRODUCT INFORMATION, THE SERVICES, AND THE PRODUCT AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR (AND SUNNE DISCLAIMS) ANY AND ALL LOSS, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING TO YOUR WIRING, FIXTURES, PIPING, ELECTRICITY, HOME, PRODUCT, PRODUCT PERIPHERALS, APPLIANCES, COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, PETS IN YOUR HOME, AND ALL OTHER ITEMS, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR PRODUCT. PRODUCT INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE SERVICES IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR DIRECT MEANS OF OBTAINING THE INFORMATION.
7. YOUR RIGHTS AND THIS LIMITED WARRANTY: This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights that vary by state, province, or jurisdiction. Likewise, some of the limitations in this Limited Warranty may not apply in certain states, provinces or jurisdictions. The terms of this Limited Warranty will apply to the extent permitted by applicable law. For a full description of your legal rights you should refer to the laws applicable in your jurisdiction and you may wish to contact a relevant consumer advisory service.
Warranty active as of February 6, 2018.